Vacancy for Office Assistant (01 post)
The Embassy of Bangladesh in Tokyo invites application for the post of Office Assistant for Labour Welfare Wing.
Interested candidates meeting the required qualifications are welcome to apply. Eligible candidates may send CV with 2(Two) copies of passport size color photographs to the address or email mentioned below:
- Minimum bachelor’s degree from any recognized university in Japan or abroad
- Fluency in Japanese and English language (both in written and spoken)
- Interpretation skills from Japanese to English and vice-versa
- Must have computer literacy and sound IT skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Positive and cooperative attitude
- Willingness to work under pressure
- Strong teamwork and multitasking skills
- Assist in Labour Welfare Wing’s activities under the supervision of the head of the wing
- Gather information from internet, newspaper, organizations, ministries and translate in Japanese/English
- Organizing seminars, meetings, tours etc.
- Interpret in different meetings, seminars etc.
- Keep office records and maintain files
- Provide additional support as required from time to time
Salary and benefits
Information regarding the remuneration may be provided upon request by the following contact number:
E-mail : email@example.com
Tel: 03-3234-5801 (Ext. 201) Fax: 03-3234-5802
The application is to be sent by post to the address shown below:
Counsellor(Labour), Embassy of Bangladesh, 3-29, Kioicho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 102-0094
Last date of application: 18 June 2020